Life and nature are similar concepts because nature is the study of how life acts and interacts within the circle of existence. When we take the time to examine the beauty of the world around us, we are able to see parallels within our own lives. One who is attuned with nature is attuned with the practice of living. All of nature moves in a spiral as do our personal lives. It is important to spend time in nature because in this way we can become attuned to its wisdom.
Human Body Systems Biology Interesting Facts
- Did you know that human nose can remember up to 50000 different types of scents .
- Research suggests that Children tend to grow faster in spring season as compared to any other time of the year !
- Do you know that on average,men have larger noses than women !
- Do you know that the enamel on the top surface of our tooth is the hardest part of the entire body !
- Food is either cooled or warmed to a suitable temperature in the mouth !
- Hugging releases oxytocin,which helps to heal physical wounds,makes someone trust you more !
- Do you know that your Toe-prints are also unique , just like your finger prints !And imagine even your tongue print is unique!
- You know ,you have no sense of smell when you’re sleeping!
- You know ,you can see your nose all the time but somehow your brain always ignores it!
- We all blink after every few seconds, but do we know the purpose of blinking ! Blinking helps to wash tears over our eyeballs.That keeps them clean and moist.
- An average person has over 1,460 dreams a year which is about 4 dreams every night!
- On a clear night ,the human eye can see between 2000 to 3000 stars in the sky.
- Do you know the similarity between human body and a banana? You will be amazed to know that 50% of human DNA is same as in banana!
- The human body has enough iron in it to make 3 inches long nail.
This blog is to motivate the students that why the biology stream is important for career.🚑✂
Biological disciplines imply a significant responsibility for the protection and welfare of all living species. The knowledge about the diversity of life forms and their conservation-exploitation is of great importance for our day by day life.
Have you gotten sick some time? Well, all we have got ill some times and in order that our doctor was able to accomplish a good diagnosis from our illness, he or she had to be familiar with the normal organic functions that we consider within the homeostatic parameters. This normal state, or homeostasis, is investigated by Biology.
The study on the origin of diseases and plagues is also answerable by means of Biology, for example the etiology of cancer, infections, functional problems, the damage to fruits, the pathologies of farm animals, plants, trees, etc.